Stewart Golf F1 spec
F1 Lithium Remote Controlled Golf Trolley
The F1 Lithium is the pinnacle of powered golf trolley design. Excellent performance on the golf course is combined with a folding mechanism that allows the chassis to be transported in even the smallest sports cars. Launched to critical acclaim in 2008, the F1 Lithium has won numerous design awards from both inside and outside the golf industry.
- Fully remote control with forward, reverse, left and right functions
- Choice of integrated golf bags which include a handle
- Three part folding chassis
- Integrated LCD screen
- 2 Year Warranty (1 Year for battery*)Technical Details
- Folded chassis size: 47cm (h), 66cm (w), 32cm (l)
- Chassis Weight: 12.2
- 36V Lithium Ion Battery Pack
- Battery Weight: 2.2kg
F1 Lithium Electric Golf Trolley Design Concept
The key to achieving such an impressive product was subtly changing the purpose of the electric golf trolley from a vehicle that simply carried a golf bag, to a vehicle that carried golf clubs. The decision to integrate the supporting structure in to the golf bag meant that the chassis could be made to fold much smaller, whilst retaining the unfolded length and width required to maintain stability on the golf course. During the development of the concept, the design team examined every area of the product and made improvements wherever possible. This process led to the development of a new 36 volt electronics system with integrated LCD screen and wireless connection system and new V3 Wheels with the quick release mechanism.
F1 Lithium Bag Options
There are 2 bag options available when purchasing a F1 Lithium. Both the Light and Classic bag are designed specifically for use with the F1 Lithium chassis. When lifted, the integrated handle locks the bag securely in place on to the F1 chassis. F1 Light Bag The standard bag supplied with the F1 Lithium is the F1 Light Bag, (displayed on the left of the image ). Complete with a 7 way divider and weighing just 5.6kg, the Light Bag is the smallest bag available for the F1.
F1 Classic BagThe largest bag is the F1 Classic Bag, which has a 14 way divider and a choice of either Black, Red, Blue or Silver colours (displayed on the right of the image). There is an additional £50 cost for this option over the light bag.
Stewart Golf X9
X9 Remote Controlled Golf Trolley
The X9 Remote is the latest remote controlled trolley from the multi-award winning X-Series from Stewart Golf. Originally launched in 2003 as the X1 Remote, the X-Series is recognised as one of the world's finest remote controlled machines. As well as great fun to use on the golf course, the X-Series is a product that will help your game by allowing you to walk the course unencumbered by your equipment. With the X9 Remote, all you do is walk.
Specifically designed as a remote controlled machine, the X9 Remote benefits from a low and central centre of gravity and 4 wheels. This balance is complimented by a world leading electronics system which allows you to control the X9 Remote from up to 50m away.
- Forward, left, right & reverse controls.
- 50m range with safety cut out.
- 12v Lithium battery pack complete with soft case.
- Multi-function handle with scorecard & ball holder.
- Folded Size: 31.9cm (h), 66cm (w), 82cm (l)
- X9 Remote Weight: 14.2kg
- Battery Weight: 2.5kg
- Warranty: 24 monthsThe new X9 Remote differs visually from the previous X7 Lithium only by the badge on the back of the machine and the removal of the aerial - the real differences are where you can't see them. Based on the same electronics system as the groundbreaking X9 Follow announced in April, the new X9 Remote uses the latest in Bluetooth technology to connect the machine to the compact handset.The accuracy of the new Bluetooth communications system has allowed engineers at Stewart Golf to refine the remote steering even further. Coupled with the increased traction that the new V3 wheels provide, the X9 Remote is now smoother and more responsive than ever. .
X9 Remote Colours The X9 Remote is available in Metallic Silver, Pearlescent White and Metallic Black.
X Series Lithium Battery
The new Lithium Phosphate battery has been developed as a true 12V battery, which means that it can be used in any X Series (X1, X3, X5 or X7). There are no electronics changes or adjustments necessary; you can just start using the new Lithium battery as a direct replacement. The battery is protected by a sophisticated battery management system that constantly monitors every cell to ensure the battery is always optimised for best performance and life. It is supplied with complete with battery lead and protective neoprene case. It is also supplied with a specially developed battery charger which will help keep the battery in top condition. To read more about the X9 Remote Lithium battery specification, please visit it's dedicated product page.